Monday, July 31, 2006

Job anyone?!

Yet again it seems like someone really enjoys throwing those wrenches around messing up the works. It was announced on July 1st that Harbor Capital Advisors will be moving their operations to Chicago Illinois. A move that will ultimately entail loosing my job. I do have the option of moving with the company, but Chicago is just not my idea of a good time, especially when you factor in the cost of living there. I spent a few months living there for a summer job during college and it just about broke me. So if anyone has a good job out here in Toledo please let me know.In the meantime we are still trying to finish our living room. At this moment hopefully my father-in-law is over at our house putting the primer in the living room and foyer. It seems like such an odd idea that we might actually be able to live in the room before long. I don't know what we will do with so much space. What's even better is that we might have someplace to put our HDTV other than at someone else's house!

No comments: