Well, things have been a little chaotic for the past couple months. As you might guess we have a new house now. It took us quite a while to actually move in. We are still trying to get the living room remodeled and are not going very fast. We have taken down most of the plaster in the room and are making plans for redoing the electrical. I sure hope that we will have someplace soon to relax in.
There have been so many other things going on recently that I dont even know where to start. Lets just say that I have been mostly working, sleeping, and doing church callings. We did have a few little trips here and there to surrounding areas, but I'm not going through all that right now. Hopefully I will be able to start updating more often.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment