
We finally had the appraisal come in on our house so that hurdle is now finished with. The only thing left that we have to worry about is homeowners insurance. Karen (mother-in-law) has the hookup so we are close to getting that done as well.
I got another calling last Sunday to add to me being an assistant scoutmaster. I was asked to be 2nd councilor in the Young Mens presidency. It makes sense that they called me to that seeing as I already work with the boys. I am starting to see a glimps of the future as both Kristin and I are working with the youth of the church. It seems once you are called to that area, you never leave.
Kristin is also looking for a new job that she can switch to as soon as our house closes. She hates her current job which is making her rethink her carrer path as a teacher. I think she is just working at the wrong place. I don't think anyone could be better with young kids.
So as a summary. . . life is going good!

No comments:
Post a Comment