Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fall is here

I thought I would just post a couple of fall pictures from around my house. It always amazes me how beautiful the fall leaves can be. It also amazes me how fast they pile up and what a pain they are to clean up. The trees in my yard seemed to hold on to the leaves as long as they could and are just now starting to turn. The maplesin my front yard give a great display when looking out my front door.

I'm also including a pic of our house during Halloween. They say that it is the second most decorated holiday after Christmas. The pic is a little blurry, but you get the idea.I was assigned the job of passing out candy this year while Kristin went with Damon and Drew (Jamie's twins). I spoiled myself by getting a grim reaper costume and enjoyed scaring the kids.

Speaking of kids, 6 more days until we find out if ours is a boy or girl. The last 2 weeks have gone excruciatingly slow waiting for that day. That kid better present a good show!!

No comments: