Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More progress



I've finished putting on the topcoat in the babies room, but the project keeps getting bigger. I am trying to get the doors painted but there is something in them that is reacting with the paint that is stumping even the experts. After about 10 coats on each side I am just about done with them. The next thing on the list is the closet. I would love to tear everything out and start fresh, but that is just too much work for a closet.




I have also been spending a lot of time trying to get organized and the Young Men's president. I have found a great website that is helping me keep track of Duty to God and Scouts. I am hoping that with it parents will get more involved with the progress of their kids. Still, I wish I could remember what got me motivated to do stuff when I was a kid. Nothing seems to excite them besides guns, sticks, and fighting....oh to be a kid again.

No comments: