
We have now been home for a whole week!! Brooklyn couldn't be much better. She wakes up every 3 hours on the nose for feeding and sleeps pretty good beyond that. She likes her Dad to put her to sleep because she just likes looking at Mom way to much. She has not had much of an desire to cry except when she gets a bad case of gas (I don't blame her, I feel the same way). Her cord just fell off yesterday so now we get to give her some tummy time. She already has some pretty strong neck muscles so hopefully she will be holding her head up all by herself before too long. It still amazes me how many diapers we go through. We have burned through almost 100 since we have been home!! I suppose that is about normal though. In summary, baby and family are doing great and happy together!
I also just finished my first week of my new job. I will be in training at Medical Mutual of Ohio for nearly 11 weeks before I actually start doing some work. Then another 6 weeks of monitored training before I will be placed in my final position. Having never worked in the health care/insurance industries it is good that I am getting all this training. I have never been able to understand health insurance very well. When I first started with training it was hard to adjust. After not working for 8 months focusing on work was something that I have been long out of practice. Then on top of that having a newborn was not making it very easy. So far I have been very impressed with the company (and the benefits) and I'm looking forward to being with them for quite some time.
2 comments:
so adorable! glad you're enjoying your new job, too!
Matt and I are very happy for you! And congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment