Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tired

We are just over 3 weeks now with our new package and boy are we tired. She continues to have good nights and bad nights. Right now we are on a bad night streak. Poor Kristin has a hard time getting her to sleep in the early hours of the morning and she is kind enough to let me sleep so I have some chance of staying awake during my training at work. Today I tried making it though without the aid of "stimulants", but faltered by the end of the day. (It doesn't help that my training room hovers around 80 degrees) We still continue to be amazed by Brooklyn and all of her little faces and actions. We have started giving her full baths (instead of sponge baths) and I don't think she likes them very much. If we had one wish I think it would be to know why she grunts so much. I've never heard anything make so much noise. I guess we are fortunate that she doesn't cry very much. Although she has started to find her voice and lets us know when she is really unhappy.

All in all I think that life couldn't get much better. I have a beautiful wife and a kid with a house to go along with it. I have a job with benefits (quite an accomplishment with the economy around here). We have two crazy dogs along with some other critters. And we have constant hydrocarbon consuming vehicles that are going to put us in the poor house this summer. It's the American dream, baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute baby! :)