Sunday, July 06, 2008

Growing fast

So I have been yelled at by several people regarding my frequency of updates. So here is one just to make all you people happy. Brooklyn is growing like a weed and getting more fun every day. Our favorite time is right when we wake her up she always gives us the biggest grins. She is such a good baby and sleeps all through the night. The only time she gets gumpy is when she is tired or hungry and then it is a quick fix.

We took her swimming for the first time at the community pool just down the street. She is a huge outdoors girl and anytime she is outside she is content as could be. She seemed to like the swimming well enough, although she seems a little perplexed how it felt on her feet as she kicked. We also had her cousins Payton, Damon and Drew there to show her how its done.

As for the rest of us things are going great. I am almost done with my training at work and will soon be cut loose into the real world. This has been the longest training that I have ever been through (16 weeks total), but I guess its time to jump in.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah I love the new pictures, good job! I can't believe how big everyone is getting especially the boys! They're huge! Anyway I hope ya'll are doing great and can come out to visit soon!

{Mostly Jenn} said...

When is the next time we will see you guys? Brooklyn is getting so big. Love you guys.