We have been reprimanded many times by some of you (you know who you are) for not updating our blog for a long time. Its been rather difficult to have the motivation when you don't have internet at home. Going to the library to update the blog just hasn't been on my highest priorities. Nonetheless, I am happy to announce that after the longest time of not having internet in my life, we now are connected again!!! HURRAY!!!Now down to business. Most of the time that we have been disconnected we have been going about life as normal. The only exciting things have been watching Brooklyn grow before our eyes. We have taken her swimming a couple of times. Although not incredibly excited about the water she is not bothered by it either. We just think she is the most gorgeous baby ever. Most people are saying that she looks more like me know. I still think she has her mothers eyes. She just recently got her first tooth and is learning to bite hard if we get fingers too close.
She still is a great baby and hardly ever gives us any kind of trouble.
Other news is our failed attempt at a yard sale. We had high hopes that we could get rid of a lot of stuff we didn't use, but alas it was not so. The only things that sold were junk that we though about just throwing away. Our big items like a stove, dryer, and motorcycle just didn't get attention. After getting some pizza we had a net profit of like $50!! Maybe next time will work better.
The only other excitement in our lives is the change of babysitter from Jaime to Ericka. We hoped that Kristin might be able to stay home, but that was just not going to work out. Ericka will do a great job and Brooklyn wont have to share any of the attention with her cousins now.
I am trying to get Kristin to post occasionally, so keep an eye out for some additional posts :-)

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for posting again! That's too bad about your internet I know we (especially Michael) would go crazy without it. That's fun Erika gets to babysit Brooklyn now, I bet she will do a wonderful job!
Post a Comment