I know its hard to believe but Ryan is literally forcing me to sit here and write a blog. I am not as creative as him so you will have to tell him you want him to keep writing them :) We took Brooklyn on her first apple excursion and she had a great time. She got to go with her cousins and they showed her the ropes to apple picking. Payton was our little monkey- she would climb up in the trees to find the best apples. Damon and Drew were great examples on how to eat apples. We also got to eat doughnuts and cider, see all the
Also we are posting a video of Brooklyn. Ryan had her laughing so hard it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is definitely a daddy's girl because she will just crack up at him and when I do the same thing she just gives me a look like I am crazy. Enjoy!!

3 comments:
giggling babies is one of the greatest sounds ever. i can't believe how huge she is getting!!!
I love it! Yeah Kristin is posting! We see her every Sunday and she is so adorable! I love our annual apple picking trip! You are going to love having these traditions with her!!
She's getting huge and adorable! That video was hilarious! And the twins are ridiculously big, man it's been awhile since we've seen them! Anyway I'm so proud of you for posting! Keep it up! We love seeing the pictures! (ok I just noticed I use ! way to much! :) )
Post a Comment