Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Toledo Zoo

Kristin and I decided to take a day off on possibly the last nice day of the year and take Brooklyn on her first trip to the zoo. We got ourselves a membership and spent the better part of 5 hours wandering around enjoying the great weather along with all the animals. It was one of the few times I was there during daylight and the only time when it was warm. I don't think I have ever had such close encounters with the animals. They were in full force up close and personal for everyone to see.


4 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

The zoo is the best. We missed that warm day to go. I love the monkey pics - just hanging out! Brooklyn is getting so big - she is so cute!

M1 (Morgan) said...

Looks like fun!
Glad to see your putting on updates again!

Karisha said...

Aw how fun. Brooklyn is getting so big!

Rachel said...

Update?