She will be one the end of this month and we are getting ready for her birthday. We are having a curious George birthday. She loves to play with my old action figures but I thought a x-men or batman birthday would raise some eyebrows. She is still a light weight, only about 17 lbs but tall. Soon she will be taller than I am which is not very hard to acheive, most people are by the 3rd grade. She just had her 8th tooth come in yet she is still having trouble with solid foods. She just gags it back out or sometimes throws it back up. You would think with all those teeth she could be eating beef jerky by now.
She is standing on her own but has no desire to try walking, which is fine with me. She is talking up a storm. She loves to say hi to everyone in the grocery store. She says hi, bye, mama, dada, papa, dog, duck, light and I love you (thats what we think it means). Also she can bark like a dog and quack. As you can see though she is still the cutest baby ever, that hasn't changed in 6 months.
Ryan just turned 30!!! Last weekend I tried to do a surprise Halo birthday party for him but he ruined it. He was feeling really sick and so he called off work. I kept trying to think of ways to get him out of the house but I thought sending a sick man to the grocery store for a couple of hours wouldn't be the nicest thing to do. So I had to tell him about the 15 people that were coming over to try and kill him in Halo. Needless to say they had a great time.
Not much new with me. I quit my job at the end of last year so I could stay home with my baby. I love it, we have so much fun! I just can't wait until the weather warms up so we can play outside. In a couple weeks I will start to work a couple nights at the old Mr. Freeze but right now I am enjoying my time with Brooklyn.
Well I hope that gets everyone caught up and I will try and write more than every 6 months.

5 comments:
Im addicted to blogging. Its sad. Talk to you soon!
Hello!!! It's good to see that you guys are doing good! :)
Wow she is getting so tall! I'm so proud of you for updating :) I'm glad to hear that y'all seem to be doing pretty well. I can't believe Ryan is 30! We miss you guys and Brooklyn is adorable!
Just to drop a line and say..."I Found You"
I am so glad you updated! Love to see your little Brooklyn! She is growing up so fast. I cannot believe she'll be one! Wow. I am so happy for you that you quit your job, it is so great to be able to stay home with your lil one. I don't know if you'll read this in time but Jon and I are in Ohio at the moment. We would love to meet up or something. I think you have my number or email. Just let me know. :)
Post a Comment