Dereks Eagle Court of Honor
Easter family
Easter egg roll Dustin our champion
Drew is a power ranger. Damon hunting for eggs. Payton found an egg

Ok Ok I know I promised to do better at blogging but what can I say, I have an adorable little girl that takes my attention away. Since the last blog about Brooklyns birthday, she celebrated her first Easter. It is really funny that she is already a year old and never had an Easter yet. Thats because Easter was so early last year. She looked so cute in her little Easter dress. She got to play with bubbles, search for eggs, and our personal favorite the Easter egg roll!! Ryan's family has a tradition of rolling an egg at someone elses and if yours cracks you are out. They have a special rug for it and everything. So we decided to let my family in on it and my cousin Dustin won the tournament. I think she really enjoyed her first Easter.
Brooklyn has started walking, almost running. About a month ago she started to take her first steps. Now I can't get her to slow down. I really have to watch her because she is really fast. She still kind of looks like Frankenstein when she walks. Her new favorite thing to do is dance. It is the cutest thing!!! Anytime she hears music she starts shaking her butt. Also her cousin Payton taught her how to break dance, basically she just rolls on the floor but its hilarious.
Some other things that happened: Derek got his Eagle, his license, a job and is starting school (wow what happened?), Ryans sister Becci is having twins (two set of twins is the family, I am getting nervous) and I celebrated my 25 birthday. As you can see Brooklyn is still our life and she is growing so fast. We are blessed to have Ryan's parents with us this week but we will write more about that on our next blog.

4 comments:
She is so CUTE Kristin! Miss you guys! Jacob just started walking this last week or so. Not quite ready to run yet!
I love your pictures especially the family one of you Ryan and Brooklyn it's adorable! Brooklyn is so cute. What's up with all the family pictures without us? geez people haha Looks like a fun Easter! See ya in a few weeks!
Ah finally an update! Brooklyn is so cute! I cannot believe she is walking.. and they are fast. Ally is crawling and getting into everything. Hope we can meet up sometime, would love to see you and your family. Glad to hear you are doing well!
Thanks for the update! Love all the pics...we need to get some of them framed & put up since our family picture is out of date (especially the one of your family).
Post a Comment